Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert - 11/29/09

Here is a recap in pictures from the concert on Sunday night!!


Elizabeth, Jessica, and Patricia










She was FLYYYYYING!! I think this was "Fly On the Wall"


Again, in the air - this was "I Love Rock & Roll"




"Hands up, they're playin' my song, and the butterflies fly away..."
Promise that's not me and Elizabeth singing at the top of our lungs. Promise. Because we're not 13.




After every song (that wasn't "The Climb") Elizabeth would start yelling "I can almost seeeeee it, that dream I'm dreeeeeamin'!!!!" and the little girl in front of us gave her the strangest look. Liz said she wasn't leaving until Miley sang it, and we could just leave her there if she didn't.

But she did. :)


Goodbye Miley! (now, go put some pants on...)

THANKS JESSICA & PATRICIA FOR LETTING US JOIN YOU!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. confession: i'm obsessed with miley cirus! hahaha, this looked like sooo much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails