Monday, November 23, 2009

Missy's HERE!!

Jason and I were so excited to host Missy as our VERY FIRST house guest!!!


She was so wonderful to put up with us and our everyday lives (read: laying around and watching tv), and she said she had a blast!!


I'm pretty sure I still haven't posted pictures of the room known affectionately as "the horse room", but this is where Missy stayed. (I will post more pics this week!)


Snooker and Dash were excited to have a new friend in the house!


"Who me?"

2 comments:

  1. why does your animal bed pillow thing have the Baylor "B" on it?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Jason's parents bought it at an auction (Jessica goes there) for their 2 big dogs, but the dogs were afraid of it! So they gave it to Dash, and now, obviously, Snooker has claimed it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails