Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Disney World - Day 5

(This day won't be as detailed - I'm sure you're heartbroken - I forgot to write a recap of the day while we were there, so the nitty gritty will be left out. :) )

Today (Thursday, July 18th) we went to the Animal Kingdom with Mom & Nick. We happened to be in the right place at the right time and got to meet Pluto and Goofy! Jack kept trying to grab Goofy's nose. :)

We rode the TriceraTop Spin, which was pretty much JUST like Dumbo, but without the 45 minute wait!

Nick rode Expedition Everest a MILLION times while we were there! I was super bummed not to get to ride it, but we had just found out our SUPER EXCITING NEWS the day before we left for Disney, so no roller coasters for me. 

Then we watched the Finding Nemo Musical! It was really cute and we thought Jack would fall asleep during it, but... not so much. Then it was time for our lunch at the Rainforest Cafe!


We got the VOOOOOOL-CANOOOOO!!!! And it was amazing. :)

Hanging out and playing in the room, two of my favorite silly boys!

That night once Jason was out of class (and done for good!) we went to the Magic Kingdom.


I know we rode the Pirates of the Caribbean ride (me, Jason & Nick), then all of us rode the Haunted Mansion, but to be honest, I have no idea what else we did that evening. :) I'm pretty sure we rode Buzz Lightyear and the People Mover.... and it was dark before we left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails