Birth: 6lbs 8oz, 19 3/4 in long
1 Month: 8lbs 10oz, 21 in long
2 Months: 10lbs 12oz, 23 in long
3 Months: 11lbs 10oz, 23.75 in long
4 Months: 12lbs 7oz, 25 in long
CLOTHES & DIAPERS
- He's in 3mo or 3-6mo clothes now, and just yesterday I found a TON of Jack's 3 month clothes that I had put "somewhere obvious", and didn't know where they were! Whew! I feel like I went shopping! :)
- We took disposables to the beach for both boys, and I stripped all the cloth ones when I got home, so we're now back in cloth MOST of the time. Still using disposables at night.
- He's still a great eater, eating about every 3 hours (just one side each time, now for only 6-7 minutes). Most days I've got him on a predictable schedule for eating: 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 7pm & 8pm then bed. BUT we got majorly off schedule at the beach. Just now getting back to normal around here.
- He's still getting Axid twice a day for reflux.
- I have been dairy free since 1 month, and egg free for several weeks now. He had some sort of crazed reaction last weekend and I think it was due to a coffee-heavy drink I had that morning. We also noticed that at the beach - I'm not a big coffee person but I had it a few mornings and he tended to be REALLY fussy on those days. No. More. Coffee.
- His colic is GONE!! Whoop whoop!!
- Miller was doing really great at night - until the beach!! With all 4 of us in the same room, every little whimper was heard, and tended to so he wouldn't wake up the whole world. We're just now getting back to 5 hours or so at the beginning, then 3 hours and 3 hours.
- He still sleeps in the Nap Nanny (swaddled) at night, and either sleeps in the carseat (on the go) or in his crib (at home) for naps. I think keeping him unswaddled during the day and then swaddling him at night, helps him recognize more that it's nighttime.
- He's been doing the "running man!" (looks like he's riding an imaginary bike) So funny!
- He's been laughing and smiling a LOT lately! He just gets more and more fun every day!
Here's a video of Miller for his four month mirthday: