Friday, September 18, 2009

200th Post - Time for a Change

Most of you have been with me for a while... (on the blog, that is) Remember when my profile quote said "join me as I ramble about my ever-changing life" - well, boy oh boy, has that been true!!

Back at the beginning of the year - pre-engagement, chomping at the bit for Mr. Lawhorn to get his act together. :) Love you, babe.

This is what my blog header looked like then!
Then, of course, who could forget the ENGAGEMENT period!?!? The amazing pictures below (okay I'm biased) from Becca and Keith Rocha, were just... ah-mazing.

So this has been my header since March/April.

Now, my friends - it's time for a change, which I'm sure you noticed as soon as you logged on. No, I'm not going to change the title (which may need explanation anyway... Gooey was a CVP nickname b/c of Guin) but I definitely wanted to update the header with all the fabulous pictures from our wedding, courtesy of JESSICA POWER PHOTOGRAPHY!!! :) She's amazing.


So there you have it! My 200th(!!) post marking the beginning of my NEW LIFE!! :)

2 comments:

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails