Friday, June 15, 2012

3rd Foods Feast - and 3 teeth!

Tonight Jack ate 3rd foods like a CHAMP!! This is big, people! He has HATED textures in his food and has always gagged a little when he eats anything with chunks in it. 

Two nights ago, I was eating cucumbers (from Granddaddy Lawhorn's garden), and got a small piece to give to Little Man, assuming he wouldn't want it. Well, he ate it. And another. And another. THEN I put it on his tray and he didn't want to pick it up, but he did. And he ate even more! :) So that was fun.

Then tonight I thought I would see if he would like one of the 3rd foods (Pasta Primavera), assuming he would hate it. And guess what?! He ate the whole thing!

And have we talked about his obsession with "puffs"? Oh man, he's all about them. 

I think more finger foods are in our future!

AND, how could I forget?! Jack got his third tooth today! It's not one of the top front two teeth, it's the tooth to the left of the front tooth, if that makes any sense at all. :) I'll try to get a picture soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails