Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bugs. Yuck.

A few days ago I noticed Snooker was eyeing a bug on the dining room rug. It looked like it was a spider, which is gross, but I didn't care if she messed with it.

From the other room Jason said "What's she got ahold of?" and I said, "It's either a spider or a scorpion or something, but I'm sure it's a spider." (It was on the black part of the rug underneath the table, so I didn't have the best look.)

Anyway, he said "Um... if it's a scorpion... we don't really want her to play with it, right?" "Uh, yeah. You're right." So he got a flashlight and we got close enough to check.

Yeah, it was a scorpion.
Yuck.
Big yuck.

What's the yuckiest bug you've found in your house?

2 comments:

  1. That is scary. I would be freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sympathize with the scorpions...those are no fun! Although slugs are pretty disgusting too and bug spray does not work on them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails