Thursday, June 20, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Birth: 6lbs 8oz, 19 3/4 in long
1 Month: 8lbs 10oz, 21 in long
2 Months: 10lbs 12oz, 23 in long
3 Months: 11lbs 10oz, 23.75 in long
4 Months: 12lbs 7oz, 25 in long
CLOTHES & DIAPERS
- He's in 3mo or 3-6mo clothes now, and just yesterday I found a TON of Jack's 3 month clothes that I had put "somewhere obvious", and didn't know where they were! Whew! I feel like I went shopping! :)
- We took disposables to the beach for both boys, and I stripped all the cloth ones when I got home, so we're now back in cloth MOST of the time. Still using disposables at night.
- He's still a great eater, eating about every 3 hours (just one side each time, now for only 6-7 minutes). Most days I've got him on a predictable schedule for eating: 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 7pm & 8pm then bed. BUT we got majorly off schedule at the beach. Just now getting back to normal around here.
- He's still getting Axid twice a day for reflux.
- I have been dairy free since 1 month, and egg free for several weeks now. He had some sort of crazed reaction last weekend and I think it was due to a coffee-heavy drink I had that morning. We also noticed that at the beach - I'm not a big coffee person but I had it a few mornings and he tended to be REALLY fussy on those days. No. More. Coffee.
- His colic is GONE!! Whoop whoop!!
- Miller was doing really great at night - until the beach!! With all 4 of us in the same room, every little whimper was heard, and tended to so he wouldn't wake up the whole world. We're just now getting back to 5 hours or so at the beginning, then 3 hours and 3 hours.
- He still sleeps in the Nap Nanny (swaddled) at night, and either sleeps in the carseat (on the go) or in his crib (at home) for naps. I think keeping him unswaddled during the day and then swaddling him at night, helps him recognize more that it's nighttime.
- He's been doing the "running man!" (looks like he's riding an imaginary bike) So funny!
- He's been laughing and smiling a LOT lately! He just gets more and more fun every day!
Here's a video of Miller for his four month mirthday:
Sunday, June 16, 2013
A few weeks ago, we headed to Charleston, South Carolina, with Jason's family! Jack's longest car trip and Miller's FIRST car trip!!
Playing with his "special treat"
The view from our condo! The 18th green and the beautiful ocean.
On the first night we were there, we went out to the beach to see how Jack liked it!
He was sure, then unsure, then sure - then took off running and fell in the sand. Well, it was the kind of sand that is like GLITTER and will NOT come off easily! Poor buddy.
Some photos from around the condo:
watching himself playing in the waves
I love this sweet sweet video of Jess and Miller talking.
Now some beach and pool photos:
Me-wah! (aka what Jack calls Miller)
me and my Seezter
Best picture ever. Jack is finally getting used to the water!
We made it to Patriots Point juuuust before the sky opened up!
Yup. We got rained on.
Waiting for dinner at Hyman's Seafood.
Another night at dinner at Fleet Landing.
The one awesome souvenir I bought for myself was a "Charleston gate" necklace. Mine had the gate from the blue house on Rainbow Row, so I had to go get a picture of it!
Here's a close up of the gate:
Walking around the Battery.
My sweet hubby!
One awesome picture I got on the way home... Words can't describe how much I love these boys.
I'm the KIIIING!!
We had a wonderful time - the Millers are a blast to be on vacation with!
One vacay down, and one to go! WHOO HOO!!!