Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 and Goodbye Blog

Yes, you read right. I'm hanging up the towel on the 'ol blog for now. 

Blogging hasn't been high on my priority list lately, but then I would feel guilty when I went so long without posting. This is self-induced guilt, I know, but I just need to make a clean break for now. 

I have written almost 1,000 posts over a span of 6 years. I've documented single life, dating, engagement, marriage, baby #1, and baby #2 - and I've LOVED doing it! But now my days are full of diapers, dishes, and dirty clothes; games, giggles, and Goldfish.

I could make time, but right now there are just other things needing my attention.


I will still be around on Facebook and Instagram, so follow me there if you want to keep up with the happenings of our family!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! saddened but also totally sympathize! I have guilt at times myself but I always go back to the reason I started in the beginning and that was to document life's happenings so I have resorted to just posting on special events. Things I want to remember! You need to get yours printed though! Tyler's mom and he went in together and printed mine last year so I now have a hard copy to look at! I will miss your posts and stories!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails