Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shower for My Future Sister

Don't forget to sign up for the
Only two more days!!

On Sunday afternoon, we had a shower at Red Bank for my future sister, Elizabeth!

Below is me, Elizabeth, and Bonnie.
In less than ONE MONTH (when Elizabeth gets married) we will all officially be family! :) And that makes me very happy!

Side note: While cleaning out my closet this weekend, I realized that I actually OWN the black dress that I wore to my Red Bank shower last year {see picture below} - I thought I had borrowed it from Emily! But lo and behold, there it was in the back of the closet, so I thought I would wear it to Elizabeth's shower!

There was a wonderful spread of yummy food!! And look at the cool lanterns!
(They are from Bonnie's wedding!)
I was too busy chatting it up and forgot to take many pictures, but there were tons of people there and Hunter and Elizabeth got some amazing stuff.

We can't wait for your wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails