Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 5

Last night was uneventful, I had NST monitoring on her around 11pm, then slept until 5:30am or so when Dr. Adair came in to check on me. We did the morning monitoring and then headed over to get an ultrasound (everything looks good!).

Apparently I never got my menu sheet on Sunday for Monday (where I circle what I'd like to have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner), SOOOOOOO that means I just have to eat whatever they bring me. Ugh. So they bring my breakfast and it's eggs and oatmeal again and... ugh. That sounded so gross at the moment. A quick RESCUE ME phone call to my amazing SIL Vanessa, and she wheeled me down to Chick-Fil-A! I even splurged and got a soy mocha frappe. Double yum.


Then Mom brought the boys by and MADE MY DAY! Jack was so excited to see me, but Miller was apprehensive about the hospital room. He finally wandered over to the bed and pushed a button which made it move, and made him crack up! So I let them push a bunch of buttons and they thought it was great.

Then we went for a ride! I'm only allowed to get up to go to the bathroom and shower, so I have to be wheeled anywhere else. The boys were super sweet and snuggly as we rode around the hospital.

Wheeeee!!!

Silly boys pushing buttons again. You just can't keep them from pushing buttons!

And again being silly in my room. It was so good for my heart to just watch them being goofballs.

After the kiddos left, Debra came by and we chatted about Baby Kate! I can't believe she's already a week old... it's wild how fast everything goes these days. Then Patricia and her sister Cindy stopped in for a few minutes to pray for Baby Grace. It is wonderful to have such amazing family.

Finally, Jason came after work and we got to just chit chat about our day. I was a little sad when he left, but I know that he's getting much better sleep at home, and there's really no reason for him to be here when everything has been so low key. Another NST test at 11, and I was out cold by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails