Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 3 - Hospital Stay


Day 3 Update: Well, I'm still pregnant! smile emoticon I've had a good, easy day, but we had quite the eventful night, and I really expected that she was coming last night! 
I started having contractions around 2am that were fast and much stronger than any I'd experienced with the boys (they have told me since my water has already broken and I have very little fluid, that the contractions would be more painful). They checked me and I wasn't dilated which was good! After about1.5 hr of all that, they gave me some morphine to help with the pain and I passed out FAST (apparently so did Grace!). 
The next thing I remember was this morning around 8:30 them telling me it was time for my daily ultrasound! Grace looked great again and there have been no more issues/complications at all today. I have slept A TON because the meds wore me out! 
Oh, and I got to see the boys today!!! They came by this afternoon and were just little angels. Miller didn't quite know what to think about all of it and Jack asked several times when I was going to be done at the hospital, but they are both thrilled to be spending lots of quality time with their grandparents right now.
Sweet babies.

Jason explaining what all the cords and wires go to.

Thank you for your continued prayers! We made it through the first 48 hours so now she has that extra lung development/support that they wanted her to have, and at this point, even if she came tonight, I am HAPPY that she will be a March baby and not a February baby!! tongue emoticon

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you and your sweet family Sarah. I'm so glad you are blogging. It's a great way to pass the time and also a wonderful documentation of your journey. Praying for sweet Grace. May she say put a few weeks longer. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails