Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Goals

Alrighty, my friends - here's to a new month and new goals!
(and apparently lots of fun!)
Fun:
Finish reading the Chronicles of Narnia series (4 down, 3 to go!)
Recap our Memorial Day trip :)
Bonnie and Ben's wedding!!
Ashley and Mike's wedding!!
Go to Riverbend

DIY/Crafting:
Reach 400 posts by the end of June(!!)
Play with my camera settings in preparation for my work trip in July and our big vacation in August

Home:
Paint kitchen cabinets
Patio garden progress report

Cooking:
Menu plan for 2 weeks/stop eating out so much! (we've been baaaad lately...)

Wellness:
Workout on my lunch break every Tuesday and Thursday in June!

I'm feeling more motivated this month than I (obviously) was last month.
Are you filled with the excitement of summertime??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails