Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whoopsie Daisy...

I told you I'd write every other day, and I haven't been! I'm sorrrrrrry!!!!

Okay so to recap my long weekend: I took Friday off from work and went to get my FINAL dress fitting!! (Well, I had alterations done, and they're done, so I got to take the dress home!) Then I met my mom and we went to see HANNAH MONTANA the movie. It rocked my face off. Literally. (It was super cute, and if you are really 14 years old in your brain - aka me and Mom - then you will love it too!)

Then I went to my parents house and along with a little help from YouTube, I learned the Hoedown Throwdown. Yeeeeeeeeeee-haw!! (Don't be jealous, I'll teach you too.) Mom, Nick, Dash, and I went by the church to see if there was anything we wanted from the garage sale and I ran into EMILY THRASHER!! YAY!!! It was so great to see her... you will never find her without a huge smile on her face. :)

Then Jason and I went to the Wilderness Outdoor Theater and saw Star Trek and the Soloist. Star Trek was awesome and the Soloist was weird and I'm glad we didn't pay the big bucks at the theater to see it (only $5/person at the drive in).

Saturday I took my flower girl, Anna, on a date and we went shopping for her dress! It was soooo much fun, and we found the perfect dress. Some more time with my family then back to my apt. to watch our newest obsession LOST (until Jack comes out NEXT WEEK!!). We're about 1/3 of the way through Season 2... I love watching TV series with my fancy.

Sunday was Mother's Day and we got the opportunity to have lunch at the Miller's and dinner at the Guin's, so we were happy campers. WE LOVE OUR MOMS!!!!!!!! (And Grandmothers, of course!)

This week includes addressing invitations, watching LOST, and giving my apartment a long-overdue cleaning. HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails